2003 Harley-Davidson FLSTS/FLSTSI Heritage Springer, Cruiser
2003 Harley-Davidson FLSTS/FLSTSI Heritage Springer, Customized to look like a Deluxe! - 100th Anniversary FLSTS/FLSTSI Heritage Springer From floating front fender to taillight, there's never been any mistaking the Heritage Springer. The classic look stands out in the thickest of crowds. Look no further than the front end for the reason. The leading-link exposed-spring front suspension is still welded and polished by hand and recalls days past. Yet it provides a premium, modern-day ride. It's complemented by a hot-forged steel fork and classic horn. Full-coverage rear fender, wide white-walls, leather bags, fishtail mufflers and special Anniversary features. This one sports two-tone paint that resonates with pure rightness. Anniversary engine covers, seat logo and gold-trimmed tank cloisonn . And a Twin Cam 88B engine, with carb or EFI. Grab the bar and feel the pull. There's no mistaking that either. * MSRP may not reflect vehicle shown. See Additional Features for specific color/option pricing.
- Year: 2003
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FLSTS/FLSTSI Heri...
- Type: Cruiser
- Location: Taylor, MI
- Mileage: 10,351
- Stock Number: 002772
- Color: black and white
- Engine Size: Twin Cam 88B (bal...
- details: Used, black and white, Twin Cam 88B (balanced) cc, 10,351 mi., 717 lbs., Cruiser Motorcycle
- 2006 Harley-Davidson FLST/FLSTI Heritage Softail, Cruiser in
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide, To
- The price of 2003 Harley-Davidson FLSTS/FLSTSI Heritage Springer, Cruiser is $11,995.
- 2002 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Super Glide Fxr, Cruiser in Rossville,